educational theater for substance abuse prevention
meet the actors
Become an actor
I'll Never Do That!
Running On E
End of the Line
recent community coalition collaborations
- W.A.T.E.R.town Community Task Force (Access to Treatment,Education andResources for Substance Use Disorders) performances at the middle school and high school for ERASE THE STIGMA WEEK
- Town of Barnstable Youth Commission - SEVENTH GRADE YOUTH SUMMIT
- NEKLS/HealthWorks ONE Coalition (North East Kingdom) and the Orleans Restorative Justice Center - three days of performances and workshops in Newport, Vermont
- Berkshire District Attorney Office Youth Advisory Board: STRIVE YOUTH CONFERENCE
- Greater Lowell Health Alliance of the Community Health Network, Project LEARN, Lowell Public Schools - performances in all 10 of Lowell's middle schools.
call us if you would like a reference from any of these organizations - 1-800-437-4303
a non-profit 501 c 3 corporation
Home office: 22 Mt. Auburn St., Watertown Sq.,